You are in our Global Site
1. What is ultrasoundUltrasound is not much different from the sound waves we are familiar with, except that we can't hear its "sound". When the frequency of sound waves reaches more tha...Read More >
Many customers think that the cleaning solution is just water before purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner. When they know that different cleaning fluids are used, some people still have no idea about the ...Read More >
1. Wireless handheld ultrasound deviceIn surgery, "Handheld Wireless Ultrasound" is not limited by the cable and is more flexible to use. Moreover, the probe can be put into a disposable pro...Read More >
The most important ultrasonic detection technology is the ultrasound transducer, which transforms the ultrasonic signal into other energy signals (usually electrical signals). The principle of the ultrasound transducer is to use ultrasonic waves for data acquisition. Ultrasonic waves are mechanical waves whose vibration frequency is higher than 20kHz. It has the characteristics of high frequency, short wavelength, small diffraction, and especially good directionality (it can become a ray to transmit in a directional way). The ultrasonic wave has strong penetration into liquid and solid, especially into sunlight-opaque solid. When the ultrasonic wave encounters impurities or interfaces, it will form reflection echoes, and when it encounters a moving object, it will produce the Doppler effect. Therefore, ultrasound transducers are welcomed by medical staff and patients.
The company Stork Ultrasound is one of the most reliable ultrasound probe manufacturers in China. If you are intended to buy a batch of linear probes, convex probes or phased array probes, please contact Stork as soon as possible. High-quality point of care ultrasound machines will fit your needs.
In order to avoid abnormal phenomena in the use of the ultrasound transducer, we should pay attention to the following matters.
1) Do not use the ultrasound transducer outdoors or in places above the rated temperature to ensure its reliability and life;
2) Do not test materials that absorb sounds, such as fine powders and cotton;
3) Do not use nozzles near the ultrasound transducer. The nozzle can emit air jet of different frequencies and affect the ultrasound transducer;
4) The water droplets on the surface of the ultrasound transducer can shorten the detection distance;
5) Do not use an ultrasound transducer near the forced ventilator. The forced ventilator can change local temperatures, and increase the reflection and refraction at the interface;
6) Do not use ultrasound transducers in steam areas. The steam areas have a temperature gradient, which will affect the results;
7) Do not use ultrasound transducer in vacuum area or explosion-proof area.
Call us on:+86-028-67878343-5