You are in our Global Site
1. What is ultrasoundUltrasound is not much different from the sound waves we are familiar with, except that we can't hear its "sound". When the frequency of sound waves reaches more tha...Read More >
Many customers think that the cleaning solution is just water before purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner. When they know that different cleaning fluids are used, some people still have no idea about the ...Read More >
1. Wireless handheld ultrasound deviceIn surgery, "Handheld Wireless Ultrasound" is not limited by the cable and is more flexible to use. Moreover, the probe can be put into a disposable pro...Read More >
As precision instruments, probes of ultrasound are frequently used in clinical ultrasound examinations and directly contact human skin and mucous membranes. Therefore, how to clean and sterilize the ultrasound probe to ensure patient safety and protect the ultrasound probe from damage?
Stork Wireless Handheld Ultrasound Probe
(1) Transmit and receive ultrasonic waves through the piezoelectric effect.
(2) When an alternating voltage of 640V is applied to the silver layer of the piezoelectric wafer, two metal plates with the same area and a certain distance apart are respectively charged with the same amount of different charges to form an electric field. If there is an electric field, there is an electric field force. In the electric field, deformation occurs under the action of the electric field force and the deformation effect occurs under the action of the alternating electric field force. This effect is called the inverse piezoelectric effect, which is also the process of emitting ultrasonic waves.
(3) Ultrasound is a mechanical wave, which is generated by vibration. The ultrasonic wave finds a defect and causes the defect to vibrate. Part of it returns along the original path. Because the ultrasonic wave has a certain energy, it acts on the piezoelectric crystal, so that the piezoelectric crystal is under the action of tension and pressure. When deformed, an alternating electric field is generated. This effect is called the positive piezoelectric effect, which is the process of receiving ultrasonic waves. The positive and inverse piezoelectric effects are collectively referred to as the piezoelectric effect.
In terms of the circuit of the instrument, it can only amplify the voltage or current signal, but not the acoustic signal.
Probes of ultrasound is a precise and valuable device and a valuable part of ultrasound equipment. Its damage will make the ultrasound diagnostic equipment unable to perform normally. Therefore, in order to protect the probe, the following points should be paid attention to during use:
(1) Read the instruction manual of probe carefully before use and strictly abide by the use regulations of probe;
(2) The probe of ultrasound is a valuable device, and it must be handled with care during use, and the probe must not be bumped. During transportation and storage, the original manufacturer's probe box or soft cloth should be used to wrap the probe.
(3) When installing and removing the probe, the main power of the whole machine should be turned off first, and then operate carefully.
(4) Avoid contact with organic solvents, otherwise the ultrasound probe will be cracked and damaged due to contact with organic solvents, but alcohol-based organic solvents can be used. Remember not to wipe with acetone.
(5) Protect the lens surface. Once the lens surface is damaged, the couplant will easily enter the inside of the ultrasound probe then damage the piezoelectric wafer. Therefore, sharp objects are not allowed to pierce the lens surface during use.
(6) Non-corrosive couplant should be used, and the ultrasonic couplant used should be non-irritating to the skin and non-oily, because the acoustic lens of many sonography probes are easily damaged by the corrosion of oily substances.
(7) If you want to soak and sterilize, please follow instructions of the manufacturer, otherwise the circuit inside the ultrasound probe will fail or even burn out if water enters.
(8) High temperature sterilization is not allowed because the probe is equipped with piezoelectric ceramics and high temperature will weaken the piezoelectric effect of piezoelectric ceramics.
(9) Carefully check whether the probe shell and cable are damaged before use, so as to prevent the probe from being injured by high-voltage electric shock.
(10) After use of the probe, be sure to wipe off the residual couplant on the probe to prevent mice or other animals from gnawing on the lens.
Call us on:+86-028-67878343-5