You are in our Global Site
1. What is ultrasoundUltrasound is not much different from the sound waves we are familiar with, except that we can't hear its "sound". When the frequency of sound waves reaches more tha...Read More >
Many customers think that the cleaning solution is just water before purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner. When they know that different cleaning fluids are used, some people still have no idea about the ...Read More >
1. Wireless handheld ultrasound deviceIn surgery, "Handheld Wireless Ultrasound" is not limited by the cable and is more flexible to use. Moreover, the probe can be put into a disposable pro...Read More >
Please download by scanning the QR with the browser of a mobile device.
-- iPhone or iPad
Please scan the QR then go to the App Store to download, or search "Stork US" in the App Store to download
Using your handheld ultrasound probe requires an account with an email and password.
1. Registered an account with your email
2. Enter your nickname then set a password for your account.
3. When you create an account, you will be prompted to enter a department and hospital name.
1. Open the Stork US app on your mobile device and log in.
2. Long-press the button (see component 6 of S 31C below) to boot then open Stork US on your device, probe can be connected by scanning the QR on the back. Or, the transducers that will be auto-detected to be connected via Wi-Fi then the user can select the probe that is corresponding.
The figure and table below show the parts of the probe and describe the parts.
For H Series and S Series:(take S 31C as an example)
|4||Indicator Lights/ Freeze Button|
For Lite Series: (take Lite 31C as an example)
|3||Battery Indicator Lights|
Only use the charger supplied with the probe.
|3||Indicator Lights/Freeze Button|
Battery Charging: The light turns orange
Fully Charged: The light turns to be off
The probe and probe charger are included with your standard package. Before getting started, identify each component and ensure that your package is complete.
Call us on:+86-028-67878343-5