You are in our Global Site
1. What is ultrasoundUltrasound is not much different from the sound waves we are familiar with, except that we can't hear its "sound". When the frequency of sound waves reaches more tha...Read More >
Many customers think that the cleaning solution is just water before purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner. When they know that different cleaning fluids are used, some people still have no idea about the ...Read More >
1. Wireless handheld ultrasound deviceIn surgery, "Handheld Wireless Ultrasound" is not limited by the cable and is more flexible to use. Moreover, the probe can be put into a disposable pro...Read More >
There are various ultrasonic probe types that can be used in abdominal ultrasound examinations. Abdominal ultrasound examination mainly includes an examination of the liver, biliary system, pancreas, spleen, gastrointestinal tract, adrenal glands, kidneys, ureters, bladder, prostate, seminal vesicle glands, abdominal cavity, retroperitoneum, abdominal blood vessels, uterus, accessories and other organs. It exams whether there are abnormal lesions in the size, location, morphology and structure of abdominal organs.
General abdominal ultrasound can diagnose liver tumours, liver abscesses, liver cirrhosis, fatty liver, pancreatitis, pancreatic tumours, gallbladder and bile duct stones, biliary tract tumours, kidneys, ureters, bladder stones and tumors, hydronephrosis, urinary tract malformations, and kidneys arterial stenosis, splenic tumor and spleen enlargement, abdominal organ rupture, retroperitoneal mass, abdominal effusion, abdominal aortic aneurysm and dissection, nutcracker syndrome, adrenal gland tumor, prostate hyperplasia and tumor, intussusception, appendicitis, uterine and ovarian tumors, endometriosis, endometrial disorders, hydrosalpinx, pelvic inflammatory disease, congenital genital tract dysplasia, normal pregnancy, abnormal pregnancy, etc.
1. First, prepare for fasting or holding back urine according to the different parts of the abdominal ultrasound examination. The staff will inform you of the specific preparation items when you make an appointment for inspection.
2. During the ultrasound examination of the abdomen, lie on the examination table according to the position required by the doctor to fully expose the examination site.
3. The doctor applies a layer of medical complaint on the body surface because ultrasound cannot be transmitted in the air, the purpose of couplant is mainly to eliminate the air between the probe and the skin, so that the probe is in close contact with the skin to obtain the clear image of the ultrasound examination site of the abdomen and the probe slides on the body surface easily.
4. The doctor uses an ultrasound probe to slide back and forth on the body surface to obtain a clear image of the examination site, combined with color Doppler blood flow imaging technology, to determine whether the organ is diseased, to differentially diagnose the disease, such as diagnosis whether there is a lump in the liver, whether there are stones and tumors in the biliary tract, whether there are swelling or lumps in the pancreas, whether the spleen is enlarged, whether there are stones, tumors and malformations in the urinary tract, whether there is fluid accumulation in the abdominal cavity, whether there are tumors and uterus in the ovaries, whether there are deformities in the reproductive tract, and whether there are masses in the pelvic cavity, etc.
Call us on:+86-028-67878343-5