You are in our Global Site
1. What is ultrasoundUltrasound is not much different from the sound waves we are familiar with, except that we can't hear its "sound". When the frequency of sound waves reaches more tha...Read More >
Many customers think that the cleaning solution is just water before purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner. When they know that different cleaning fluids are used, some people still have no idea about the ...Read More >
1. Wireless handheld ultrasound deviceIn surgery, "Handheld Wireless Ultrasound" is not limited by the cable and is more flexible to use. Moreover, the probe can be put into a disposable pro...Read More >
1. Connect the ultrasonic probe to your mobile device.
2. Select the preset if desired.
3. Use ultrasound gel as a transmission medium.
4. You are now ready to start scanning.
Add manually from Worklist
MRN (Medical Record Number)
Doctor (Performed By)
Sex (Male, Female)
To change the preset for the case, tap the Preset button in the bottom right of your screen.
You can freeze the live image at any time to capture the current or recent frames as images.
Tap the snowflake icon to freeze the image then tap it again to unfreeze. Or, press the button(see component 4 of S 31C above) on the probe once to freeze and twice to unfreeze.
Slide the lower button, also you can slide up or down on the upper left side to make it more convenient to adjust.
Tap the icon on the top right corner to find TGC then slide left or right to adjust.
Slide the lower button left or right to adjust.
When you capture an image or record a video clip, the image or clip is automatically saved to the Capture Reel.
1. Capturing Images
Tap the snowflake icon to freeze the image and the camera icon to capture it.
2. Recording a Clip
Tap the video camera icon to begin recording then tap the icon again to end it.
3. Using the Capture Reel
Tap the Capture Reel - Swipe left or right to view the previous and next item in the reel - Export the report.
Call us on:+86-028-67878343-5